Tuesday, July 21, 2009

KHALUA PORK

KHALUA PORK

2-4lb Pork Roast
2 T Liquid Smoke
2 t Pink Sea Salt
1 T Garlic Powder

Coat Pork roast in liquid smoke, salt, and garlic powder. Place in crock pot and let cook for 6-8 hours. Shred Pork and leave in juices. Serve over rice.

Pineapple Ginger Sauce (I usually double this recipe)

3 t Soy Sauce
1 c Pineapple Juice
1 t Garlic Powder
1 t Dry Mustard
1/2 t Pepper
1 T Brown Sugar
1 t Ginger

Mix all ingredients. Bring to a boil until all ingredients are dissolved. Pour over pork and rice.

2 comments:

Molly said...

I linked over from Katie's blog - but I wondered - I have never heard of "pink" sea salt...is "white" sea salt make a difference? Maybe they are the same thing....just a question.

Danica said...

I didn't know either but I found some sea salt that had a bit of a pink tint to it and it works great haha!