Wednesday, July 22, 2009

PORK CHOPS AND RICE

PORK CHOPS AND RICE

8 Pork Chops (I actually only did 2 big ones and it worked out fine!)
2 c Water
1 c Uncooked Rice
2 t Sage
1 T Parsley
2 t Salt
1 Sliced Onion
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup

Dip pork chops in flour and brown on both sides. (I added season all) In a casserole dish put 2 cups of water, 1 cup of uncooked rice, 2 tsp sage, 1 Tblsp Parsley, and 2 tsp salt. Put pork chops on top, put sliced onion on top. Then I spoon a can of Cream of Mushroom soup on top. then bake @ 350 degrees for 1 hour.

Courtesy of What's Cookin.

1 comment:

Tyler and Kilee said...

I was actually trying to decide what to do with the pork chops I had unthawed and came across this recipe. Made it and it was great thanks! I used marjoram instead of sage and it was really delicious. Had plenty of leftovers to send with my husband to work today :o)