Friday, January 13, 2012

Ramen Noodle Thai Coconut Curry Soup

Ramen Noodle Thai Coconut Curry Soup

2 Cans Coconut Milk
2 Cans Chicken Broth
2 Packages Ramen Noodles
2 Seasoning Packets from Ramen Noodles
1/2 Onion Sliced
Juice from 1 Lime
1 tsp Garlic Salt
3 tsp Curry
2 handfuls fresh spinach

Chicken
4 Chicken Tenders
1 tsp Cumin
1 tsp Garlic Salt
Juice from 1 lime

Sprinkle seasonings and lime juice on chicken. Pan fry, then slice thinly.

Add all ingredients except Noodles. Bring to a boil. Add noodles. Boil until noodles are tender. and DONE!

We wanted to spice up some Ramen Noodles so I just made this up. We thought it turned out pretty good. Give it a try and let me know what you think! :)

1 comment:

Monica said...

We tried this and loved it! I used 1/6 c dried chopped onion, 1 T lime juice and omitted the spinach. I also baked plain breaded chicken instead of pan frying seasoned chicken. I'm impressed you made this up! I could never make up a recipe that tastes so good!